Monday, October 13, 2008

The End

Graduation was fantastic. The farewell concert was great :) ( The English department's skit and Lubna's poem being the hihlights).

I cant seem to take on a summative approach and articulate my emotions cos they are still pretty much an amalgam of sadness and excitement and there are just too many thoughts a float - so much so incoherence is a must.

I cannot beleive that two years have zoomed by and that SO much has happened in just two years. I cannot beleive that i know some of my friends for only 2years cos it feels like there was NEVER a first meeting. We were lifelong friends.

In another life, perhaps.

I really regret not gettin my act together and getting stuff and writting my messages down for friends and teachers but i cant seem to comprehend how it can possibly be OVER.

Anyway,
I feel extremely motivated and i think that today was a great start to my 20 days of hard-core, intensive mugging. I need this.
I will make it.
I have faith that we all will.

Lunch which followed was fantastic too- Although it has left me feeling very oily inside and out.( we went for korean food so we had to fry stuff). Also, we went in the craziest outfits. SO much fun.

Surprisingly, many people enjoyed mike's and i tongue-in-cheek list of important events. That was a really nice note to leave on.

I guess thats it for me.
Its me and the A's and i plan to whoop its ass so bad it wont know what hit it.

Yes, i am talking about an examination here.

Much Love,
Farah :)

No comments: