We need a cat
No, we don’t. we have enough on our plate as it is.
But mum, okay.we’re like a married couple right…
Silence
So, just like married couples find that they think twice about getting a divorce cos of their kids, we’d do the same if we had a cat!
But we’re not getting a divorce , Farah. (irritated)
Yeah but I’m just saying. It might be good for you and I. There isn’t enough love man. WE need more LOVE in our home. C’mon. Ill take care of it. Please?
Stop pestering me Farah. I said NO.
But muuuuumm Im LONELY. I want a cat to keep me company.
Silence
Fine. Be that way. I wont get a cat. I’ll get a boyfriend instead.
Good. Let me know when you do.
Tsk. But MUM. Its .. its.. its easier to get a cat than a boyfriend.
And theyre so much easier to handle and feed.
Ohmygod. I’m a spinster in the making.
I want a cat and not a man.And, and , and I’m looking for love in a CAT
OHMYGAWD MUM. IM A SPINSTER. MUM! MUM!
WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING ME!
Tsk. You see. THIS is why
we need a cat.
Mum?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment