Thursday, May 22, 2008

Insane.

I'm just feeling a little insane.

Just a little.

Crazy.

Just too excited.
Just too anxious.
Just too many emotions to handle.


We were supposed to get our SYF results today but because of some glitches, the teachers promised to give em to us tomorrow.


Which is fine.
Well, not FINE, but okay. I'll suvive.


until...

Peices of random information (which Ms N says is specualtion but i highly doubt it) start to cascade in.


Adding to the turmoil already caused by the carnivorous butterflies in my tummy that have been on a rampage for the past 35 hours.


Back to the mysterious information....


4 schools got Gold with honours.
So far, we only know that RJ has got Gold With Honours.
AC got Gold.
Meridian got Gold.
And Yishun got Bronze.
Congrats to All. :)


And then,
a brilliant teacher changed his status on facebook and decided to congratulate the drama club on the results they have yet to receive.


As i was saying.
Just feeling a little.
Crazy.
Just feeling a little.
Insane.


I am not studying for the test because i bloody can't.
I'm going to sew instead. Because that is what Madam does. Sew.
Apparently, its what Farah does too.

Results
in 6 hours.
5 hours 59 minutes...
5 hours 58 minutes...
Much Anxious Heart-racing Gastric Inducing Nail-Biting Love,
Madam/Farah.

No comments: