Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Madam Waves At The Door

It's days like these that give me hope.
- Madam
All, i have to say is that i am overflowing with pride and i am overwhelmed with emotions. I cannot beleive that it is over!:( But, i am grateful for every second we spent together as a cast, as a club, toiling and working towards today. Because, it paid off.
SYF, was brilliant. I'm not taking a competative angle on this because, quite frankly, it doesnt matter. All that matters is that i have seen my juniors mature into dedicated actors who prize process the way i've learnt to. I have seen myself and my coactors grow and learn together, overcoming the most ridiculous and tiresome trials and tribulations that i could never fathom i'd have to face. Its been such a rewarding journey. And i am so thankful that i have been blessed with a cast, crew, EXCO, teachers, director and a stage manager that is out of this world. The dedication and love i have experienced is overwhelming and now, i feel rather lost without the rock that drama has been for me.
I love all of you.
Boy, am i counting my blessings.
Dearest EXCO,
I LOVE YOU. And, thank you. I cannot imagine my year 2 without you guys. And, as my term as a President comes to a close, i am happy to say that i think, no, i am sure, we have done a brilliant job. We have showered this club with all the love and care that it deserves and the deication each and every one of you has shown has inspired me to hang on and give the way you do. You guys are the best.
Hugs.
For now, as anjana says, i've got the post-production blues ( and one bitch of a migraine to go with it). I implore anjana to write a bluesy song entitled " the post-production blues" and leon can accompany her on the TMD piano ;)
i love you cherry cupcakes,
till the next time,
much love,
farah.
i mean,
madam :)

No comments: