Saturday, August 30, 2008

cracks

Its the middle of my two week study break and i really can't imagine getting through the next seven days and then braving the following 14 days of papers.


I'm worried sick that i'll screw this up.


I'm tired and sleepy and i'm sick of living on coffee, chocolatte, msg and syrup.
4 hours of sleep just doesnt cut it anymore.


The worst part is having to get up everyday and the first thing i see is the wreck that is my room. Piles of papers, textbooks, notes, files, pens and highlighters.
Having to get up with a perpetual migrane and a frown permanently carved on my face.
Having to convince myself that i CAN do this and will pull through but i am so damn sick and tired of having to talk to myself like this.

I am sick and tired of work. Everything has turned nauseating. Even Shakespare. Now - thats a feat. Even when im taking time off to relax, i end up wallowing in self pity and frustration.

I need a walk. But its late. Ugh.

This post is getting me nowhere.
And Jordan Sparks sound more cliche than convincing. One step at a time. Hah. There isnt any time left.


What have i gotten myself into?!
Of course it doesnt help hearing teachers - two weeks before my prelims, mind you - telling me that the reason im not doing as well as i should be is because i'm in the wrong stream and no matter how much work i put in, i will never get great grades because i should be doing arts.

Gee, great timing woman.

Im tired. I should go complete my physics.
I feel disgustingly fat, teary and tired.




help.

3 comments:

ger said...

Babe, we're all in this together. :)

Michael said...

The irony... your post title was cracks. and you woke up with.. cracks...

okay I really need to stop with the stupid jokes!

farah said...

Thanks Gernaine. ARGH. I cant wait for prelims to be over. I really am just keeping my A's in mind already.



Yes mike. Your jokes - as ive said before- have gotten increasingly annoying and inappropriate. STOP THEM.