Sometimes i want to take you and hold you an arm lengths away
and then hurl all the words i'd soon never mean to say
and hope and pray that it'll dent that shiny exterior of charming perfection. I just want you to fall off the wall one day and break into a million peices just so that I can put you back together again. I want you to know that i want to feel like you are dispensable and replacable yet i cant feel that security and i hate it. I want to slap you so hard, slam you against the nearest wall or just shake you out of there. I want to see you naked in front of me the way you once were and know for sure that what im seeing is real. I want you to realise that sometimes i am so ready to walk away from you and the only thing holding me back is either the knowledge or the hope that you wont survive without me.
More often, i just want to hold you and hug you and tell you that i miss my friend.
More than that, i wish i could just tell you instead of hoping the right pair of eyes are reading this right now.
Of course, if all else fails i could staple your eyelids to your towering cheekbones and your brow so that you have no choice but to finally see. And when you are ready to come out from this foreign exterior, ill hold out my arms and finally be happy.
And i know this sounds childish, dont bother asking me if this is about you because "you would just know".
Strangely enough, more than just childish, that sounds a lot like you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this is outofplace but you write fantastically! sadly
honey, how is it that your image headers are so darn friggin cool/hot?
vibz.
yeah! what feature do you use to make your main picture look so darn good?
hello Anonymous. You really should leave your name :) Thanks though :)
I dont use any feature. Haha. I took the picture with a cannon ixus. i accented the picture so that its just red, black and white and made sure that light was coming in from behind me.
Vhibz! Your image headers are beautiful! and i love how they change when i navigate to a previous month. how do you do that?!
Post a Comment