Ive found myself to be a chronic, belligerent procrastinator.
I've procrastinated even the vaguest form of self-improvement and i have fallen into a capricious state of self loathing. Which ironically, only makes me procrastinate more.
There used to be a fuel, a drive, some form of untamed passion that filled my every living second with meaning and purpose.
This fuel, naturally evolved. Some times it would be a person, most times an interest and at a pristine, calm period of my life, it was Him.
For now, i have fallen into the crevices of my own being. I am scattered. I am rather lost. But again, too busy procrastinating to do anything real about it.
I've procrastinated even the vaguest form of self-improvement and i have fallen into a capricious state of self loathing. Which ironically, only makes me procrastinate more.
There used to be a fuel, a drive, some form of untamed passion that filled my every living second with meaning and purpose.
This fuel, naturally evolved. Some times it would be a person, most times an interest and at a pristine, calm period of my life, it was Him.
For now, i have fallen into the crevices of my own being. I am scattered. I am rather lost. But again, too busy procrastinating to do anything real about it.
Someone inspire me. Someone move me. Someone, please, help me.
I am a dull, cheap imitation of who i used to be and a far cry from who i ought to be.
And in the midst of all this potentially omphaloskeptic musing, i think, this movement and this inspiration must come from within me.
But for now, im stuck at how??
-
With Him.
I am a dull, cheap imitation of who i used to be and a far cry from who i ought to be.
And in the midst of all this potentially omphaloskeptic musing, i think, this movement and this inspiration must come from within me.
But for now, im stuck at how??
-
With Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment