Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Nostalgia overload.

I guess the year has crawled to a halt. And tonight we'll all step out of 2007 with the lessons learnt, ready to embrace 2008. Personally, 2008 spells out one thing. Hectic Hectic Hectic. Peering at my timetable, i find myself glad that i end school on most days by 2 or 3 which is a far leap from how i used to drag myself out of college by 5 on average.


Looking Back, 2007 is probably one of those years in my life that make one hellava difference. I guess you could say my year came to a full circle.




This year celebrated a lot of the things i stand for and am passionate about. Im a fairly well rounded student - I managed to contribute a lot to the college as well as to a greater society.




Also, there were moments that i could say were amoung the worst in my life. But thinking back, its the ones that felt like the best times ever that stand out.




Love found. I guess although the relationship is over, my relationship with my ex was fortunately salvaged through what was a complete wreck . There is no love lost. Just found.




The people who made a difference as always, are the people who i love . My friends and more importantly, this year, my family. I know where i really belong.My identity became an important part of my life in the second half of this year. I learnt who i am and i am so proud to be me. My values, principles and faith have never been so strong and its safe to say that i am exhilerated to be where i am right now.




I just guess i have God to thank.And my family.And of course my friends.


I also have a couple of very special teachers who had an impact on year. And i am so grateful.:)






Highilight of the year







Midsummer's Nights Dream was the highlight of my year. It really was a dream come true (as corny as that sounds). But yea, it was a pinacle of success in 2007. I found me somewhere there. I think im gonna leave the rest of this to photographs cos i cant imagine anything better that could assist my sudden lost for words thanks to a "nostalgia overload".






My Surprise Bdae Party


Drama Outing


Xiang's Party

Dance Concert at NUS


Amal,Lubna and Aisya before they grew up

Achala And WenHui's Surprise "BBQ" A random outing to BK

15/07Diwali At Achu's


and of course greece,turkey n london which concluded 2007.



Another post for resolutions but for now, Happy New Year's all. :)
Love,
Farah.

No comments: