Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions


Happy new Years everybody. I'm suffering from a throbbing migraine so i'm gonna make this a really short and sweet post.
First thing first. New Year's Eve was a freaking BLAST.

Went to the arena. the music was thumping and the live performance was fantabulous. The crowd was great too. Unbeleivable.

After that blast, i came home at four and got blasted by mum. But hell, it was worth it. Now , i'm grounded till i get married. Oh, i love my mother.


But that brings me to my next point. Resolutions. There are things that i really want to change, habits i want to kick and habits i want to start. And this year, i feel that 2008 marks a point where i am really ready to make those changes and be a better me.


First of all, i am going to try to keep the arena as the last club for the year till after my A's. No more partying. More sobering up , getting focused and getting ready for the ride from hell.


I am going to stick to a daily regime. Pump up on fruits , vitamins and water. I'm not going to say i'll start exercising cos that'll just be wishful thinking. On the other hand, i am going to try my bestest to go out for my night jogs again :)


Free periods no longer equates to chit chating and slacking away 50 minutes of what could be good revision time.No more falling asleep in chem or physics lectures no matter how boring and stupifying they might get.no, will get.


As for people around me, i am going to start spending more time with people who appreciate me for who i am. No more pretenses or forced civility. For my sake, i am officialy staying away from negative people who tend to get me down. I wont ignore them. But i think less of their company would be better.


Meanwhile, i want to use my free time ( if there is any ) with drama club, close friends and definitely family. I promise to watch my rudeness . Especially with mum. I know i can be so oblivious as to how grateful i really should be. She's the best thing in my world. I cant imagine surviving without her. Also, i am keeping more time aside for God. I hope to finish reading the arabic Koran (not the translation) by my A's.


Basicaly, i am going to construct a condusive, healthy, happy environment.


My priorities this year are my studies, drama, family and friends. Not quite in that order. We'll go by ear.


All i know, is i am shit scared but a part of me is really excited about drama and also getting my A's finally over and done with!

so,
more of this

and less of this



Much Love,

Stepping into a new year of school,

Farah :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FARAH BAWANY!!!!

hello (:
very nice bloh ah-mah.
long time never see you hah.

goodluck for Alevels.

*wahlau wish gdluck so early in the year.