Well done drama :)
I owe this too the mardi gras cast and crew and maryam and amitha cos thay did a beyond brilliant job. I somehow don't want to blog about how spectacular it was cos i refuse to see closure of any sort.
All i can say is that i am so proud to have been given the chance to lead and live with this club and i don't ever want to leave it.
But that said, it is 18 days to my JCTs. Somehow, im kind off psyched about it. Perhaps, its cos ive been studying . Then again, i dont know how long i'll last. Ive already started falling ill :( * sneeze*
Also, I recently watched this film called Annie Hall. Its been aptly called a nervous romance. I couldn't have phrased it better so kudos to IMDb.:) It truly is a whimsical tale that'll appeal to neurotics and lovers alike. Its not only a laugh out loud type comedy but it has a sweet and warm nature about it while it still manages to appeal to the darker side of humour in human flaw. Key philosphical aspects were also weaved into the non-linear storyline that provokes the viewer to question their on lives and love. Charmingly characterised and scripted, its acted out by seasoned veterans ( not to seasoned at that point ) Dianne Keaton and Woody Allen. It also bagged 4 Oscars and 25 other wins ( that includes winning over my heart and soul ). So whoppeedoo for Annie Hall. Please, go watch it. Get your hands on the film somehow or bug me for it. If i trust you enough, i'll lend you the gem :)
Anyway, i have to go sleep this bug off. Or at least try to do so. I feel like placing a lighted match up my nose. Grrr.
Toodles one and all.
Much Love,
Farah
No comments:
Post a Comment