Saturday, June 7, 2008

Missing you, me, figaro and our cigarettes

Ive been a mess. I was on task. Now, im way behind. Also, I'm starting to get very affected. Perhaps, i have always been but i've been trying to keep it within me. But, im no superwoman. Im sorry you had to see me cry like that. On a lighter note, the new barista is yummy, hence, so is my coffee :D


Hearty haikus


I'm glad that i'm home
enough in Starbucks to kick
my pretty shoes off.



Take them off, and curl
on that dark, hard, teak chair and
feel comfortable.



Then, I'll drown in your
coffee eyes and earl grey lips
sighing brown sugar.



In my vanilla
cuppacino is your skin
-smooth cocoa butter.



Give your chocolatte
heart and i'll be your yummy,
hot, cinammon wife.



And, we'll have pudding
babies in a wafer house
filled with cream,cream,cream.



I'll stay till the last
sip and lick those wrinkled lips
no matter how stale.



At our funeral,
they'll sing only BB King
and sway to the blues.



And i promise to
meet you again without my
shoes on a wooden chair




Much love,
farah

4 comments:

vauxeax said...

hahaha nice haikus farah. long time no see aye.

farah said...

haha yees :) thank youuuuuu

Anonymous said...

lovely! i wish i could write like you dearie :) gd luck for jcts. it'll be over before u knw it *hugs*

farah said...

thanks soefie. i hope so. ive been falling ill nearly every two days my studying time has been stolen away by my imuunes system, or the lack thereof :(