Im done with the dreaded JCT's! WOOHOO.
I came home and cooked up some uber-fattening but scrumptious chocolatte fondue and now im a happy little green pig :)
Well, of course im dreading the results but for now, im going to bask in the glory of actually being able to get some sleep and smile a lil more.
I am starting the extended study hours on Monday which sucks and looking at my papers, i'm probably going to be down for remedials. Oh well.
anyway,
Its so good to finally get down to doing things that i planned to during the holidays like uploading old photos, catching up with emails that i have to reply, spending time resting etc.etc. Although i only have 3 days, imma make the most of them. What i really want to do is go to little india, fatten myself up and then go to chinatown and look at funky ancient shops. Ooh. I want to go visit arab st and go to the chor bazzar which means theives market. Its basically a whole field filled with second-hand(stolen) goods. :) Exciting much. But i'm probably going to keep that in view for post A levels.
And, bestie Mumtash is coming down in three days. That means intoxicated friends and good times. For a while.
Meanwhile, Its mom's birthday! I was going to buy her her gift yesterday but the damn shop was closed. I have to wait till the 1st of july. I felt horrible so i bought her roses, a peach tart with a candle on it and a small packet of cotton candy :) I made her a card too which had a picture of both of us on the front. 'Twas fun. We're going for dinner soon so i better run off and get pretty. My pictures are taking waaay too long to upload. No surprise though there are like 2000 or something. Im going to have to put them under a folder named " Half of '08". Oh well, perchance i might pop by wiht more photographs later. For now, im going to blast kenny loggin's Footloose cos there isnt a better song to let loose too :)
im finally feeling the holidays.
Much Love,
farah
1 comment:
what do u mean intoxicated friends!!!
i cant wait for tml!!!!!!
Mumtash
Post a Comment