We're going to be performing the full SYF peice for the final time tomorrow night. I'm terribly excited and more importantly, i'm hoping that every single other cast member is just as excited. The past few rehearsals have been emotionaly and mentally draining and theyve been, well, dissappointing - to say the least. But we have to bring it tomorrow. And i know we will bring it.
Since its 12:08AM, its techinically today so i can fish out my favourite line and say
" Today is going to be different. I know is going to be different. Its days like these that give me Hope."
Ive woven this quote into so many posts , its ridiculous.
Back to the performance, i've got a feeling its going to be an extraordinarily special one. And I must say, my feelings are rather reliable. Ive got the gut.
Speaking of feelings and gut, ive got this silly feeling inside. My hearts almost racing and ive got little happy cady butterflies fluttering about in my heart. Dont quite know why. Maybe im excited. Must be it.
(This is such a disjointed post!)
You know, I cant bare to leave this play. Ive learnt to love it so much. And ive learnt to love the people in it. And honestly, this is probably the last time i'm going to be acting. Im not really interested in pursuing it much further. I dont know. Maybe i'll get a degree one day and have speech and drama classes for little children at an exorbitant montesori center *evil chuckle*.
Sigh. I should be resting. I hope my costume dries by tomorrow =S
I know. Ms itchy fingers over here decided to wash it. I just cant wear it. Its dirrrrty.
One pair of candy lips, and, your bubble gum tongue.
Cos if you want love, we'll make it.
Swim in a deep sea of blankets,
Take all your big plans and break them
This is bound to be a while
Your body Is a wonderland.
Goodnight.
Much Love,
Farah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment