Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birth

Guess whos back ? Back again?
Farahs back.
Uh.
Tell some men.
Rub my back rub my back rub my...

I'm finally seeing the light cascading theough the fine canopy above. After using a machate to get this far through, the next two weeks really feels like a breeze. And after that, its freedom baby.

I feel completely ready to take on the world. I know what i want in most areas if my life - at least for the next 9 months or so.

I know what im looking for in a social aspect - the type of people i want to meet , the ones who i should prioritise and the ones i want to spend as much time as possible with.

I cant wait to start working and learning - learning things that ive put off for so long like learning Arabic , learning how to sew, baking and cooking.

I cant wait to throw get togethers just because i can.

And i cant wait to do some major soul-searching. Figuring out what i want to do with my life. What sort of career i want, where i want to live, where i want to settle down (gosh, im feeling old)

For now..

Ive got a beat im dancing to and its Dire Straits' Walk Of Life
Watch the video and get whistling :)
And tell me you dont feel positively FREE.



Much Love and Anticipation,
Farah

No comments: