Hello hello. No, my A's are still not over. I still have about 7 hours before that happens. I'm sitting in starbucks, completing the very last bit of revision i've got to do for the very final a' level paper.It's like a tribute to starbucks and the two years of (fantastic) service. I was just thinking, i should have kept all my receipts from '06.I imagine it would amount to a MINIMUM of 500 bucks. Ive most definitly bought more than 50 drinks in the past 2 years. Lord, imagine all that money i could have saved.But then again, imagine all those days i would have spent as a miserable despondent thing deprived from caffeine. Imagine all those meetings and outings i wouldnt have gone on. And all that studying i wouldnt have completed. Nah, 500 dollars well spent. Most, definitely.
I'm here to say Britney's new Album Circus is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Very ala Blackout but i think the whole electronic pop adaptation she has going on is a really good sound.Other than womanizer which i'm sure most of you have heard, her songs 'rock me in" and "amnesia" are really catchy. Absolutely dance-able. Speaking of dancing, i cant wait to go dancing on the 1st of december. I cant beleive i actually kept my word and didnt go dancing since last year's new years party. Woohoo. Tj's post-prom is on the 1st of decemer at DXO. I know a few of you have been bugging me to get you cheaper tickets but it really doesnt make a difference if you buy at the door cos DXO has brought the price down to 20 bucks. So, COME.
Also, i have to revive that list of things i wanted to do since my PSLE ended.HAHA. Thats how deprived i am. I never complete these lists. In fact, i didnt even get started on the one from my O's. BUT this time, its going to be different. I want to go to Chor bazaar, i want to do some heritage exploring, i want to go on multiple picnncs, go for concerts and plays, do community service, and and and finally go to sentosa (which i've boycotted for years now). I think a few friends and myself should go on a mini holiday at sentosa. The rooms there are friigggin cheap and it'll be fun spending the day soaking up the sun and the nights partying at cafe del mar.
Aaaah.
Oh lord.Back to reality (and work). Freedom, here i come. :)
Im smiling my way through today and paper 4 is noy going to bring me down.
Yippee.
Much love,
farah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment