Oh, the ironies of life.
(Lord, look what copyright infringement has done to my playlist)
Like yesterday, when the sun came out and burned orange through the storm - just before it set. But then a perfect rainbow arched across my bedroom window. I guess in every change, something beautiful is borne.
I cant wait to see how everything falls into place. For all of us.
For now, im immersing my self in memories i dont want to lose.
So, i'll just keep remembering just in case they start to fade.
Like yesterday, when the sun came out and burned orange through the storm - just before it set. But then a perfect rainbow arched across my bedroom window. I guess in every change, something beautiful is borne.
I cant wait to see how everything falls into place. For all of us.
For now, im immersing my self in memories i dont want to lose.
So, i'll just keep remembering just in case they start to fade.
I'm impatient to start carving more memories
Much love,
Farah (:
No comments:
Post a Comment