Monday, December 22, 2008

it doesnt smell like it used to

Freedom doesnt smell like it used to.

Theres none of the sticky sweet rasberry bursts of happiness coated with icing that melts all over eager toes. None of the zesty lemon hot pink banana whip cream that screamed welcome to wonder land. None of the grumpy purple oranges painting your monochrome world in shades of purses and shoes.
None of it.

Because freedom changed. But hey, whos complaining?

Freedom hasnt presented itself in a less appealing way yet. I think its trying to out do the A levels or perhaps road kill in the " God i hope that never happens to me" department.Either that or it went on a holiday and left Lucifer in charge.

Enough of the mopey sloppy slobery stuff.

Meanwhile ( I say that way too often dont I. I think the nanny says it too. With like a Queens or a Brooklyn-ish accent. Meanwhooiilllee.Yes.)

Meanwhile, i just got back from KL. I was there for like ages man. Okay i was there since the 6th? Something like that and i got back yesterday. My Kl mantra to keep me sane was shop, eat, shop, movie, massage, shop, reflexology, eat, shop. Practically all that i have been doing. Actually, there should be more "eat"s in that mantra than "shop".

I think its a culture in KL. To eat, that is. I mean there are more food shops, restaurants, coffee houses, bars etc. than there are shops. I am not kidding. So all the weight i lost over my A's just hopped on back.

Say hello to tranny santa. I exaggerate to prove my point.

Ive got pictures. But im still a lazy procrastinating mammoth. Clearly, even A's cant help you there. So those pictures like every other picture i said would come up on this blog will sadly, never make it here. Try facebook. You might get lucky.

Speaking of facefuckingbook. I CANT ACCEPT ANY REQUESTS. It used to hang whenever i tried. But NOW, i just cant get to the page. Meanwhile, there are heads forming a mount sinai and i need to either ignore or accept. Ignore or accept. IGNORE OR...

I think this has gone on long enough. For the record, im not checking for typos. I never liked doing so. So i wont. Hah.

Much love,
farah


Pending
1. watch prison break, lost, desperate housewives, brothers and sisters and heroes. ( thats like kazzilllion hours of tv i lost in the past 2 years)
2.get a positive confirmation from the mother about releif teaching.
3.find a husband, get married, have kids, win the lottery and live in dubai.(in any order)
4.Figure out what the hell i want to do with my life if point 3 doesnt happen. So thats some soul searching.
5.Sort out my hospital internship thingamagic.
6.Start making my present for maziah
7.Sign up for some community service.
8.Say goodbye to all my exciting plans that i seriously thought i would pull through with this time ( or be more positive and pull through with em ) - yeap, settling for the latter
9. get together with Tim
10. plan the herritage tour
11. Read Read Read
12. clean
13. Meet up with tkgs peeps.
14. Meet up with cedar peeps
15 DRIVE
16 get famous on the internet by making videos. Sounds so dodgy, no? cal me *winks* No. dont. uh. call.
17 Meet up with the TJ people
18 Get some students
19 Sign up at persian wives.com. Heh.
20 Plan my bollywood partaaay

No comments: