Aloha.
I just got back from the gym. I feel so fresh. :)
Anyway, I'm going to make this short because I've got a pile of work sitting on my desk waiting for me.
Update,update.
Being a science student, i've been cursed with the March Common Test. - No, naming it a 'progress test' does NOT change anything. Morons.
But you know, a part of me is happy that i've got the tests - another incentive to glue myself to my desk and enslave myself to the power of the pen.
Also,i've started excercising! Major progress :)
I have to have to have to stick to a schedule that i've drawn up. I, Farah Bawany, hereby promise to stick to my study-schedule and i vow to walk home from school at least once a week, go for a run to bedok and back on Mondays and hit the gym on the weekends. I am so proud of myself. Not to mention over-ambitious.
Watched Sweeney yesterday. Ohmygosh. Brilliance. Masterpiece. I am dumbfounded. Loved it Loved it. No complaints whatsoever.
Here's the scene that we missed. I can beleive we missed this scene!
and my personal favourite..
I just got back from the gym. I feel so fresh. :)
Anyway, I'm going to make this short because I've got a pile of work sitting on my desk waiting for me.
Update,update.
Being a science student, i've been cursed with the March Common Test. - No, naming it a 'progress test' does NOT change anything. Morons.
But you know, a part of me is happy that i've got the tests - another incentive to glue myself to my desk and enslave myself to the power of the pen.
Also,i've started excercising! Major progress :)
I have to have to have to stick to a schedule that i've drawn up. I, Farah Bawany, hereby promise to stick to my study-schedule and i vow to walk home from school at least once a week, go for a run to bedok and back on Mondays and hit the gym on the weekends. I am so proud of myself. Not to mention over-ambitious.
Watched Sweeney yesterday. Ohmygosh. Brilliance. Masterpiece. I am dumbfounded. Loved it Loved it. No complaints whatsoever.
Here's the scene that we missed. I can beleive we missed this scene!
and my personal favourite..
Okay. OFF to work :) Got a wedding to attend later!
Ciao
Love,
Farah
No comments:
Post a Comment