Okay, this first video is a classic. Its hillarious, really. You should watch another video by the same girl entitled " just a wee bit tired" . Watch it - especially if you are into theatre. You'd really be able to relate :)
Now this, is a video by a band called Bright Eyes. I think i embedded the same song. But the video is worth a watch. One of those fuzzy-wuzzy vids :)
And, last but not least, here is my new girl-crush! Haha. No, but seriously, she is adorable and her smile is so infectious (did you realise that if you spell smile wrongly you get slime? - heh, the magical world of farah's typo errors). Also, i am a sucker for ukuleles. I think i'll have a band play the ukulele at my wedding. Yes, under a white gazebo. Aweeee.
Okay. I'm off. Enjoy :)
Farah Diba
No comments:
Post a Comment