Note: The tittle of the post has nothing to do the post. So if you are interested, by any chance, in a post about vertigo and pain. Too bad, wrong page. BUBBYE.
Note to self: Am very wierd tonight. Perhaps, its because i am convinced that it is ONE AM. Not eleven pm. I mean, seriously??!!
Okay, so, my clockwork has gone a bit cukoo. I guess its synching with the rest of my body, eh?
Heh.
Oh. I know why i'm so tired. Its cos i finally exercised. Explains it all.
Ooh.Ooh. Coincidences. Don't you just love coincidences? ( I appologise for the abrupt switch in topic. Clearly, this post is unplanned and i'm rather woozy on Benedrill )
Back to coincidences, today, on my way to EXPO, i bumped into Nisa and Mas who were - get this- sitting next to Nadia, Syakira, Ryan and Hui Min at Starbucks who had bumped into Michael and Shaun and Xiang Yun. Okay. fine. Not a big coincidence. But still amusing to some extent. Right?
Anyway (back to a proper blog-like post), i spent my CNY holidays with the family. It was great reunion fun. Ate loads of yummy-yummy food and i went SHOPPING. * Beam of white light streams down from the heavens illuminating my illuminated... uhm.. empty.. uhm.. wallet.*
I'm not a natural materialist. I just found myself rather addicted to shopping this weekend. I went to Tebrau City's JUSCO - it's this magnificent mega-mall which is about 5 times the size of VivoCity. I am not exaggerating. I still feel like going back there despite the fact that i spent over hundreds of dollars on things - i quote the darling mother- " you have enough of theesseeee" " they all look the same " " its enough!!" . She is so menopausal. I think i'm catalysing the early enslaught of hormones. I should stop it. Should -the word of my life.
So yes, i shopped and only stopped only for Starbucks where i jacked up on three shots of caffeine, caramel and java chips that went straight to my.. err.. head. Heh.
As soon as i got my butt back to homeground, i was swept off to Sahara. For more sheesha with crazy friends who spilt VODKA on my NEW shoes. Grrr. My shoes are so preettty. Hello. I am Cinderella .
But yes. My weekend was SEXciting.
OOOH. Guess who is going for Santana's concert next Monday. Yeap. So smart my darling readers. I appologise. Being patronising is fun.From this side :)
I am going to get some shut-eye. Week of schoolschmool, here i come.
Oh , and if any of you find me loitering on the internet for an hour please, please call me and remind me that it is my A level year, and that my future is dangling on a really, really thin string.And if i snap this string, i'm screwed.
Friends
The hottest rodent ever. Period.
SHOES
goodbye darlings,
swindling, bumbbling, bee,
farah:)



No comments:
Post a Comment