Saturday, March 1, 2008

LoveyDovey

I love this song. Its the sweetest, simplest thing . Extremely charming little piece. My favourite line - " we sure are cute for two ugly people " . Ironicaly, i still haven't watched Juno ( the song is off its soundtrack ) . I am waaaaay too low on cash. I want to win some cash. FAST. Alternatively, i can hope Dad visits soon with some ka-ching for moi. I could so be a Daddy's-girl.



Also, i'm going for a play tomorrow - Walking Into Doors. By haresh Sharma. Anjana ( our director/script-writer/very-imporant-person in drama) is acting :)

Mom's off to KL. Maybe i should've gone. I don't know. I'm so fickle. Like a pickle. Moron.

I'm tired. Its been an exhausting week. Mike is right. MUST sleep properly on Thrusdays so that im in a better state come Friday . Sigh.

Okay then. American idol, here i come. Oh , listen to this too. I love the lyrics and beat. Its so old-school, funky, kinky - not to mention hillarious :)


Ciao, Love, Farah :)

No comments: