That rather gloomy post aside,
I have to say , this week hasn't been that bad.
No major breakdowns or boohoos - so that qualifies as rather splendid.
Of course, the impending March Common Tests are a source of stress and insomnia.
I have to say , this week hasn't been that bad.
No major breakdowns or boohoos - so that qualifies as rather splendid.
Of course, the impending March Common Tests are a source of stress and insomnia.
If you know me well enough, you'd have observed by now that sleep and i don't go that well together . Ive always had trouble sleeping. If its not work, its the phone. If its not the phone, its the net. If its not that, then its just a plethora of other reasons including the fact that i just love the night and i'd rather sleep late into the day.
Yes - reality check - i wake up at 6. FINE. I just silently suffer with self-inflicted eyebags and mood swings. But thats where coffee comes in handy you see!
Anyway, back to my point - what was my point? - oh, yes. Sleep. Like, all of a sudden my body is in lovelovelove with sleep. And really, beautiful body of mine, " Its not the freaking year to feel sleepy!!!". I fall asleep as soon as i see tutorials or notes or anything that remotely reminds me of my a levels or anything acedemic for that matter. I think its my body's way of resisting my A's. It detects information. Rejects information. And I'm off on a flying carpet, next to Mr.Sandman.
Then, i wake up at 4:30 AM, lights on, homework not done, food on the table, paper on the floor and a really bad migraine.
Sigh.
Also, the midnight breeze has an amazing soporific effect. Its Auto-snooze. Auto-snooze. I like the word.
I need to get back to Othello. My sexy lascivious moor. I wish he would come alive. Cassio too. It'll be very sexy, no?And then, Ill invite Lofty over for a mass orgy.
Ewe.
Haha - visual.
Haha - visual.
Tomorrow is going to be a looooooooooong day. And next week is just not going to end.
Appleslumpdick.
Yes. It is a word.
Im off.
Toodles,
Farah :)
PS: Robert Palmer is the sex.
Watchy watchy.
Its Palmer's masterpiece. At least one of them - entitled, " I didn't mean to turn you on" - Smooth, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment