Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rush to the End.

Aloha Little Ones.

Greetings from the airconditioned den-cum-library-cum-tvroom of Farah's Crib y'all.I feel honkytonky. Perhaps, if someone made me vote right now, i'd even vote for McCain. Heh. Yeah, right. Redneck is going down.*Thumps fist in palm menacingly.*
Back to reality - or, my reality at least- boy, am i tired! Hey, i'm still optimistic man. ( It's a start ) But i am pooped. I dont know why i found today espacially tiring.

Perhaps, it could be due the fact that we had to conduct rehearsals outdoors because Mr.Hud and Mr.Chang decided to take a day off and go galavanting into the enchanted forests of dumboland on their beautiful polka-dotted stallions - leaving us, poor little drama weasels without a sacred rehearsal space.

I swear, the heat saps my energy as much as ,uh, complicated men? Sigh. Im not feeling very lucid today. It feels like i'm PMSing or something. As i had aptly explained to Miss N a couple of days back. When that time of the month comes, you will hate everything from Bras to Boys. So its like a "go commando with your lesbo" week.

Moving On,

the talk in NUS was the biggest bout of BS since the Iraq war. Seriously. The only thing i left with was a pathetic 'goodiebag" which by the way contained no goodies. Zilch. Nada.Nimpatootus. And , and , and, do you know what else i left with? Hmmm? An amazing, new and improved, supercalifragilisticexpealidotiously extra-potent Migraine of the Bloody Month. 20 points to NUS!
Breathe. Count to Ten. Exhale.


Not Working.

Hey, hey, i'm still optimistic. No doubt there.

Meanwhile, I ate a tub of turtle soup. One might say, " My, me friend, when did they start serving soup in tubs, eh?". And I would say, "Me friend, me lovely Friend, Tis only signature of Mr Hotstuff Ben and Mr sexy Jerry to serve it frozen in a tub! And my, not only is it frozen - or was frozen, considering digestion would melt it, - oh no, tis also masked; disguised with an intruiging flavour reminiscent of vanilla ice-cream, caramel swirls, cashews and fudge. Fantastic, no?"One nods profusely.

Ooh, ooh. I just bought 20 dvds from a video ez sale!! Ive got really loverly vintage movies. Complete classics. :) But now, i am broke. In fact, i am in deficit. I owe momma loads of cash. Hopefully daddy replenishes tomorrow :)

I wish.

This post has no direction whatsoever. Its uninspired, wandering me.
Take it . Or leave it.
Topic.
Hormones.
They are driving me crazy. Aren't I supposed to be done with puberty? Huh?
But somehow i remember my aunt saying to my mum a few years back, " Sha, you better watch out for this one when she hits seventeen or eighteen. When those hormones kick in... " * her voice trails off and mum and aunt do the mutual head shake and click tongues in unison* "tsk tsk tsk" followed by the boy-those-were-the-days "SIGH".
Hormones.
So fascinating. I always mused and groaned about how i am going through puberty with raging hormones and mom is all pre-menopausal with her well, not-so-raging hormones. Its like putting two female cats in heat in a pot of water. MEOW.
That aside, I am going to surf the channels for something worth a watch. If i cant find nothing, I will hop into bed and snooze till 830 when its off to the gym! :)
Term 2, here i come!
I am still optimistic.
I AM. I AM. I AM.
Mind over matter.
Always, mind over matter.
See you syrupy honey sticks when i do.
Lovelove,
Farah


PS: Here is Miss Spear's new vid. Very sad. Better job could've been done. Even if she was going through hell, surely, they could've hired a better person to do this.

Oh well. Enjoy.



No comments: