Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spoilt.

I hate materialism. Its a sick phenomena. But i've submitted to a couple of months of self-indulgence. Gotta admit, it feels so good.
I am spoilt. I love it. I'm spoilt. But not a brat. Its so... classy. :D
Versace Perfume. Chanel Lipstick. MAC lip-liner. Bobbi Brown 12-colour eye-shadow set. Body Shop Foundation. Rock Star Jeans. Rock Star Bag. Rock star Hair. I am THE Rock Star.
Im bringing Amanda Overmyer back.
Bringing Amanda back !*yeap*
And all these fellas dont know how to act !*yeap*
You think its special whats behind my back! *yeap*
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.
Dirrrrty babeee.
Goodbye my rockstar voodoo dolls.
I lahlahlahLOVE you.
Love,
Farah :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BABE!BABE!BABE! BABE!
how r u?
i feel as if i havent talk to u in a million years!!
y r u never online anymore
tts y i have decide we shd email each other to keep in touch...
ok love ya lillions
toodles
mumtash
ps:i still cant believe u spelt my name wrong :(