Hello Hello !
The holidays have drawn to an end. I feel re-energised and fresh. Ready to brave a term that is bound to leave me shacked. But bring it on baby!
I'm just hoping this optimism is going to last FOREVER.
Sat for the MCT's today. 'Twas horrible. But i'm not bothered. Considering i decided not to study for it . Oh, and Mark, the art teacher's son served as an amazing source of entertainment for quite a loooonnngg time. The kid is adorable. Haha. Can't wait to have my own.
Tomorrow, i've got drama rehearsals in the morning and i'll probably be heading down to NUS later in the afternoon. And on Sunday, my cuz is getting hitched. So, its a day with Dad. I really hope that turns out fine :)
Meanwhile, i am boogieoogieing my day away. I lovelovelove the weather. Perhaps the beach later.
Okiedokies. I'm off to tralalala land.
See all you sugary bon bons when i do.
Love,
Farah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment